Join Us on December 9, 2017 for our Career Readiness Forum at Mosaic Templar Cultural Center from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation. 40 spaces available.
“The Career and College Readiness Forum Saturday afternoon was incredible. We commend you for your foresight, energy, and commitment.” Broderick Nichols Senior Administrator from Shorter College in North Little Rock
“I attended the Game Changer event this previous Saturday in Little Rock and had a GREAT time. I wanted to thank you for instilling a lot of great knowledge into me and I'm very sure that it will benefit me in the future. Many of my friends at school couldn't go to the event but I wanted you guys to come to us and instill the knowledge that was instilled in me.” Wilford Hampton –student at Lisa Academy in Little Rock
1) Verbal communication skills are ranked first among a job candidate’s ‘must have’ skills and qualities
2) Verbal communication is all about what we say, which is an important way of getting our message across
3) The words we choose make all the difference in whether we are understood or not
4) Clear your mind Control Your Emotion when you communicate
5) Be an active listener by listening to their words and paying attention to their body language
6) Use your Words Wisely by using full sentences and avoiding slang
7) Build solid relationships and credibility by telling the truth.
Check out this great video